Sunday, March 23, 2008

My secret.

Everyone in this world have own secret.Either the secret will reveal themselves or make them embarassed,they have their own story.I have my own secrets too.Secrets are the things that should be keep in safe condition.Since I was child,there are few secrets I have.Here I will share one of my secrets,but I will not reveal it clearly.Have you fall in love or flirt with someone? that thing happen to me.When I further my studies to tertiary education,I have admire a guy.For me he has evrything that can make things better,makes my life beautiful.But I dont know either he likes me or not,so i just kept that feeling.Day by day,I didnt realize about this guy as i just did my routine and just keep my feelings.Suddenly he came off and express his feelings that he likes me.My life until now keep shining because of his presence.

No comments: